A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Feder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Feder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Feder, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- General Urology
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Feder graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Feder has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Feder MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Marc Feder practice?
- Dr. Marc Feder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marc Feder practices Urology near Hillsborough, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Brunswick, NJ and Freehold, NJ.
See Hillsborough Urologists.