A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Federman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Federman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Federman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Federman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Federman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Anna Jaques Hospital
- Exeter Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Federman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc R. Federman practice?
Dr. Marc Federman practices Family Medicine near Georgetown, MA.
See Georgetown Family Physicians.