Dr. Marc Feingold MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Englishtown, NJ

4.7

May 5th, 2017
Dr. Feingold really cares
There's a difference between taking care of you when you're sick and caring for your over all health so you stay healthy. Dr. Feingold has a total comprehensive approach to your health. One example is the weight watcher program he sponsors at his office. Dr. Feingold's patients receive a discounted rate. He also porvides a meeting room for us. Dr. Feingold is a true caring and comprehensive physician. That's refreshing.

March 17th, 2017
Best Care EVER!
I have been a patient of Dr.Feingold for over 6 years. He is the kindest physician, has an excellent bedside manner and is always very thorough with his examinations and explanations. I trust him so much that when I moved to Atlantic City, 2 hours away, I would make the drive back up north just to keep him as my doctor. I have recently moved to Brooklyn and will still continue to have him as my doctor. He truly is the best!

February 10th, 2017
courteous, attentive, and kind
Every single staff member there has always treated me wonderfully. I have absolutely no complaints. I had a bit of a health scare recently, and the doctors and staff were there for me through it all. Dr. Feingold even called me after hours to check on me throughout the ordeal. I am extremely grateful for this wonderful office.

February 9th, 2017
The Most Thorough!!
Kudos to Dr. Feingold for recognizing my illness with a simple blood test.

December 7th, 2016
Tony D.
Dr. Marc is a blessing for me and my entire family. This is one of the few doctors who goes that extra mile to insure you health and well being just like Dr's of the past. Dr. Marc has even called me at home after hours to follow up to see how I was doing when's the last time a doctor has done that for you. Great Dr. Great staff and we're lucky to be his patients. Kudos Doc, keep up the excellent work.

October 20th, 2016
Best office staff of any doctor I've been to

October 19th, 2016
Amazing
Dr Feingold is an excellent smart personable doctor. He truly cares for each and every patient and takes the time they need and deserve. He also is very good with call backs. I will never see a different doctor I love Dr Feingold and his staff and I'm grateful for them all.

October 19th, 2016
Most excellent medical care
Dr Marc is a hands on get it done right MD, he delivers medical care just like the old days. His staff are top notch, I am so glad I have him as my primary Physician and at my age I need all the helpI can get.

September 26th, 2016
Very thorough and caring
Dr. Feingold is a very caring doctor. As a new patient, he spent a lot of time getting to know me and every aspect of my medical history. He is thorough. He not only just returns phone calls, but he keeps calling until you connect with him. His office is wonderful. They are patient and try to answer whatever questions you have, or direct you to the correct place. I am so thrilled to finally have found someone who is willing to take the time to make sure his patients get what they need.

June 8th, 2016
Simply the best!
Dr. Marc Feingold and his entire staff are amazing! Five stars in each and every category! I give him my highest recommendation!

April 26th, 2016
Amazing Office
This office is the best that I have ever gone too. No matter when you walk in the staff is always pleasant, helpful and usually have smiles on their faces and kind words said. Dr Marc and Jan, NP are such caring people and really listen to what you say. I moved about 1 away from them but still travel to see them. I am very sad right now that I'm moving to SC and will really have to change doctors. Would love to pack up office and have them move with me. You can't get a better office or medical attention then this office.

January 26th, 2016
one of the better doctors to get an appointment. His follow up is first class!