Dr. Marc Feingold MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7
  • 33 reviews

December 7th, 2016
Tony D.
Dr. Marc is a blessing for me and my entire family. This is one of the few doctors who goes that extra mile to insure you health and well being just like Dr's of the past. Dr. Marc has even called me at home after hours to follow up to see how I was doing when's the last time a doctor has done that for you. Great Dr. Great staff and we're lucky to be his patients. Kudos Doc, keep up the excellent work.

October 20th, 2016
Best office staff of any doctor I've been to

October 19th, 2016
Amazing
Dr Feingold is an excellent smart personable doctor. He truly cares for each and every patient and takes the time they need and deserve. He also is very good with call backs. I will never see a different doctor I love Dr Feingold and his staff and I'm grateful for them all.

October 19th, 2016
Most excellent medical care
Dr Marc is a hands on get it done right MD, he delivers medical care just like the old days. His staff are top notch, I am so glad I have him as my primary Physician and at my age I need all the helpI can get.

September 26th, 2016
Very thorough and caring
Dr. Feingold is a very caring doctor. As a new patient, he spent a lot of time getting to know me and every aspect of my medical history. He is thorough. He not only just returns phone calls, but he keeps calling until you connect with him. His office is wonderful. They are patient and try to answer whatever questions you have, or direct you to the correct place. I am so thrilled to finally have found someone who is willing to take the time to make sure his patients get what they need.

June 8th, 2016
Simply the best!
Dr. Marc Feingold and his entire staff are amazing! Five stars in each and every category! I give him my highest recommendation!

April 26th, 2016
Amazing Office
This office is the best that I have ever gone too. No matter when you walk in the staff is always pleasant, helpful and usually have smiles on their faces and kind words said. Dr Marc and Jan, NP are such caring people and really listen to what you say. I moved about 1 away from them but still travel to see them. I am very sad right now that I'm moving to SC and will really have to change doctors. Would love to pack up office and have them move with me. You can't get a better office or medical attention then this office.

January 26th, 2016
one of the better doctors to get an appointment. His follow up is first class!

October 16th, 2015
I have been with Dr. Feingold for over 7 years. He is excellent physician and care about the well being of his patient. He follow-up with me all the time and make me aware of every details. I even had a couple of call on weekends.

August 12th, 2015
best office staff . always takes care of referrals & medication requests promptly

July 22nd, 2015
A Fine Doctor
Dr. Feingold is one of those rare physicians who knows how to combine the art and science of medicine. He is kind, patient and truly cares about each patient. His staff reflects his philosophy and practice and every visit is effective and pleasant. I am very thankful I have found this practice as it meets my health and welfare needs very comfortably.

April 30th, 2015
Dr. Feingold and his staff are caring professionals who have given me excellent care/advice.