Dr. Marc Feingold Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Feingold?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Marc Feingold?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 31st, 2017

NEED TO VISIT

If you don't need to go to the doctor right now , go out and break something because you won't regret it after visiting Dr. Fiengold. First off you walk in and you are greeted by a smoke show of a staff. Dr. Fiengold isn't too bad eaither, but his practice is out of this world ! There's nothing he can't fix , he very politely suggests the best things for your health and being a 75 year old man I walk out feeling 10 years younger ! I mean you can't beat this place ! I bring my wife here and I think she's getting ready to leave me for Dr. fiengold and I wouldn't even be upset ! I might leave her for him ! 15 out of 10 look no further than Marc.

August 24th, 2017

Like it or Not, Your Health will Improve

Like it or not, your health is going to improve. Dr. Feingold is the Jewish mother we all need, and I mean this in the kindest way. With his preventative approach to healthcare, he will casually "suggest" you do whatever he recommends, and I don't want to be you when you return to the office without having completed the task. He is exactly the kind of doctor that both my husband and myself need; in fact, he recently prodded my husband into a procedure that my husband kept putting off. Finally . . . he took Dr. Feingold's advice and as it turned out, probably saved his life in the process. We all need a Jewish mother. I suggest that if you really care about yourself, you will make an appointment and meet him. He is kind, caring and nurturing. Just be sure you follow his instructions, which you will - unless you want to hear about it at every visit. This is the doctor I should have had years ago, had he only been born then . . . !!!

July 20th, 2017

a life saver

I can not tell you how many times Dr. Feingold has saved my mothers life. He is very thorough and extremely caring. He has a great bedside manner, he honestly cares about his patients. Weekends and late nights do not stop him from calling his patients. Dr. Feingold is conscientious and compassionate!

July 18th, 2017

Dr. Feingold represents the epitome of what a family care physician should be. His concern about my wellness and how to maintain it at a level that will keep me a healthy person is obvious from the moment he steps into the exam room. Nothing gets by him and at the end of the visit I know nothing was missed or overlooked, no matter how trivial it may have seemed to me

May 5th, 2017

Dr. Feingold really cares

There's a difference between taking care of you when you're sick and caring for your over all health so you stay healthy. Dr. Feingold has a total comprehensive approach to your health. One example is the weight watcher program he sponsors at his office. Dr. Feingold's patients receive a discounted rate. He also porvides a meeting room for us. Dr. Feingold is a true caring and comprehensive physician. That's refreshing.

March 17th, 2017

Best Care EVER!

I have been a patient of Dr.Feingold for over 6 years. He is the kindest physician, has an excellent bedside manner and is always very thorough with his examinations and explanations. I trust him so much that when I moved to Atlantic City, 2 hours away, I would make the drive back up north just to keep him as my doctor. I have recently moved to Brooklyn and will still continue to have him as my doctor. He truly is the best!

February 10th, 2017

courteous, attentive, and kind

Every single staff member there has always treated me wonderfully. I have absolutely no complaints. I had a bit of a health scare recently, and the doctors and staff were there for me through it all. Dr. Feingold even called me after hours to check on me throughout the ordeal. I am extremely grateful for this wonderful office.

February 9th, 2017

The Most Thorough!!

Kudos to Dr. Feingold for recognizing my illness with a simple blood test.

February 9th, 2017

Kudos to the most thorough Dr. I've ever visited. Took proper tests to discover a serious problem!!

December 7th, 2016

Tony D.

Dr. Marc is a blessing for me and my entire family. This is one of the few doctors who goes that extra mile to insure you health and well being just like Dr's of the past. Dr. Marc has even called me at home after hours to follow up to see how I was doing when's the last time a doctor has done that for you. Great Dr. Great staff and we're lucky to be his patients. Kudos Doc, keep up the excellent work.

October 20th, 2016

Best office staff of any doctor I've been to

October 20th, 2016

Amazing

Dr Feingold is an excellent smart personable doctor. He truly cares for each and every patient and takes the time they need and deserve. He also is very good with call backs. I will never see a different doctor I love Dr Feingold and his staff and I'm grateful for them all.