A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Filstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Filstein, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Filstein graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Filstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
- Sixth Avenue and Spruce Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc R. Filstein practice?
- Dr. Marc Filstein practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near West Reading, PA.