A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Filstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Filstein is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Filstein, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Filstein graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Filstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Sixth Avenue and Spruce Street
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc R Filstein MD is a male Pathologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Marc R. Filstein practice?
- Dr. Marc Filstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Filstein practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wyomissing, PA.
See Reading Pathologists.