Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marc Foca
Dr. Marc Foca, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease, Pediatric Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Foca is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center, New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia and St Barnabas Hospital. Dr. Foca has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Marc Foca has the following 3 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.