A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Frager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Frager is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Frager, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Nuclear Medicine
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Frager graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Frager has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Pinecrest Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Stephen Frager MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc S. Frager practice?
- Dr. Marc Frager has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Frager practices Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Delray Beach, FL.
See Boca Raton Internists and Boca Raton Nuclear Medicine Physicians.