A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Freed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Freed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Freed, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Freed graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Freed has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Freed DO is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marc Freed practice?
- Dr. Marc Freed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Freed practices Pediatrics near Riverside, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Berwyn, IL.
See Riverside Pediatricians.