Dr. Marc Freedman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Freedman?

No. 1 Doctor

Posted on December 11th, 2014

Dr. Freedman is a wonderful person! Cheerful, positive, sharp. I've seen him for 18 yrs.

A Gem!

Posted on January 22nd, 2013

Amazing doctor with a sweet, fabulous bedside manner. Unfortunately doesn't deliver babies anymore, but you can stick with him until 28 weeks before being transferred over to Dr. Rotolo in the same office, who is also great. Dr. Freedman is easy to talk to, gentle, and makes you feel like you are his only patient. He put me at ease immediately and I knew I'd found a gem! I will be sticking with him for a long, long time. Office staff could use some personality improvement, but it's well worth dealing with to see this doctor!

Posted on October 24th, 2012

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

I can not say enough good things about Dr, Freedman-who has been my gyno for 20 years. He caring, empathetic and hates foe me to be in pain. He has done my many endometriosis surgeries, calls me back instantly when I am in crisis and is a fabulous caring physician. I could go on and on. I wish he practices forever! He is a rare gem.

Posted on January 5th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Freedman's for approx 15 years, and absolutely love him. His bedside manner is wonderful. Goes above and beyond the call of duty during any situation, will be there for you. His staff is wonderful too. Terry the office manager is wonderful too. Would totally recommend his entire office but as I said love Dr. Freedman. Is very consoling when needed, also able to talk very open about anything with him. Always asks about my family including my 2 sons and my husband. Always get a hug from him, very caring. Great Practice. Enjoy

Posted on November 8th, 2016