A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Fritz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Fritz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fritz
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Fritz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Fritz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Premature Menopause
Education & Awards
Dr. Fritz graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fritz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Anthony Fritz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Fritz practice?
- Dr. Marc Fritz has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Fritz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.