A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Fritz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Fritz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fritz
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Fritz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Fritz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Premature Menopause
Education & Awards
Dr. Fritz graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fritz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Anthony Fritz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Fritz practice?
- Dr. Marc Fritz has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Fritz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Chapel Hill Endocrinologists.