A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Garden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Garden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garden
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Garden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Garden, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garden graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Garden has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc David Garden MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marc D. Garden practice?
- Dr. Marc Garden has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marc Garden practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.