A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Garden is Good. Dr. Garden has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Garden, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Garden graduated from University of Pittsburgh .More Education & Awards
Dr. Garden has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marc Garden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc D. Garden practice?
Dr. Marc Garden practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA and Riverton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.