A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Garden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Garden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garden
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Garden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Garden, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garden graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Garden has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc David Garden MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marc D. Garden practice?
- Dr. Marc Garden has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marc Garden practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.