A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Gittelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Gittelman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gittelman
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Gittelman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Gittelman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Elevated Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gittelman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Gittelman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc C Gittelman MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Marc C. Gittelman practice?
- Dr. Marc Gittelman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Gittelman practices Urology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hialeah, FL.
See Miami Urologists.