A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Gittelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Gittelman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gittelman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Gittelman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Gittelman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Elevated Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gittelman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gittelman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc C Gittelman MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Marc C. Gittelman practice?
- Dr. Marc Gittelman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Gittelman practices Urology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Miami Urologists.