A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Goldschmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Goldschmidt, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldschmidt graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Goldschmidt has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Saint Michael's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Goldschmidt MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marc Goldschmidt practice?
- Dr. Marc Goldschmidt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marc Goldschmidt practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Belleville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and Morristown, NJ.
See Belleville Internists and Belleville Cardiologists.