A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Goldstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Palisades Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc d. Goldstein practice?
Dr. Marc Goldstein practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near North Bergen, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Forked River, NJ and Mount Laurel, NJ.
See North Bergen Family Physicians and North Bergen Geriatric Doctors.