A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Goldstein, Male Reproductive Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Goldstein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction ED
- Infertility and Reproduction - Male
- Male Infertility
- Penile Induration Peyronie`s Disease
- Varicocele Microsurgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
- Haitian creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Goldstein MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Marc Goldstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Goldstein practices Urology and Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists and New York Surgeons.