A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Goldstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldstein
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Goldstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Goldstein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Laser Surgery
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Induration (Peyronie's Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Goldstein MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Marc Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Marc Goldstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Goldstein practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.