A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Gordon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Gordon, MD, PT is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gordon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 6 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc L. Gordon practice?
Dr. Marc Gordon practices Neurology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Great Neck Neurologists.