Learn more about Dr. Marc Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Gordon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Gordon, MD, PT is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Lawrence Gordon MD and PT is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Marc L. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Marc Gordon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marc Gordon practices Neurology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Great Neck Neurologists.