Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marc Gourevitch
Dr. Marc Gourevitch, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gourevitch is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center, Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases and Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Marc Gourevitch has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Marc Gourevitch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Joanna Loewenstein
New York, NY 0 mi2
Dr. Louai Razzouk
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi9