Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marc Gradman
Dr. Marc Gradman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palo Alto, CA, with another office in Stanford, CA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Gradman is affiliated with Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford, Mills-Peninsula Health Services and Stanford Hospital and Clinics. He speaks English.
Dr. Marc Gradman has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Marc Gradman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.
Dr. Girish Narayan
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Palo Alto, CA 0 mi20
Dr. Sung Chun
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Palo Alto, CA 0 mi28
Dr. Aria DiBiase
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Palo Alto, CA 0 mi29