A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Granson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Granson, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Granson graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Granson has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Granson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Granson practice?
Dr. Marc Granson practices Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: East Stroudsburg, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.