A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Granson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Granson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Granson, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Granson graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Granson has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc A Granson FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Granson practice?
- Dr. Marc Granson has 12 office locations.
Dr. Marc Granson practices Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: East Stroudsburg, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.