A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Greenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Greenberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Greenberg has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Greenberg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marc Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Marc Greenberg has 8 office locations.
Dr. Marc Greenberg practices Ophthalmology near Fayetteville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Fayetteville Ophthalmologists.