A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Greenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Greenberger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Greenberger, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberger graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberger has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greenberger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc J. Greenberger practice?
Dr. Marc Greenberger practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Rheumatology, and Critical Care Medicine near Huntington Woods, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Ferndale, MI.
See Huntington Woods Internists, Huntington Woods Pulmonologists, Huntington Woods Sleep Medicine Doctors, Huntington Woods Urgent Care Centers, Huntington Woods Rheumatologists, and Huntington Woods Obstetricians & Gynecologists.