A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Greenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Greenberger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Greenberger, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberger graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Greenberger has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc J Greenberger MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc J. Greenberger practice?
- Dr. Marc Greenberger has 12 office locations.
Dr. Marc Greenberger practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Internists, Saint Clair Shores Pulmonologists, Saint Clair Shores Critical Care Practitioners, and Saint Clair Shores Sleep Medicine Doctors.