A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Greenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Greenberger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Greenberger, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberger graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Greenberger has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greenberger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc J. Greenberger practice?
Dr. Marc Greenberger practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Woods, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Southfield Internists, Southfield Sleep Medicine Doctors, Southfield Pulmonologists, and Southfield Critical Care Practitioners.