A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Greenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Greenberger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenberger
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greenberger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Greenberger, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberger graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Greenberger has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc J Greenberger MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc J. Greenberger practice?
- Dr. Marc Greenberger has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Greenberger practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Huntington Woods, MI.
See Huntington Woods Internists, Huntington Woods Pulmonologists, Huntington Woods Critical Care Practitioners, and Huntington Woods Sleep Medicine Doctors.