A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Greenstadt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Greenstadt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Greenstadt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenstadt graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Greenstadt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Northridge Hospital Med Ctr Rosco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Abel Greenstadt MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Greenstadt practice?
- Dr. Marc Greenstadt has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Greenstadt practices Internal Medicine near Northridge, CA.
See Northridge Internists.