Dr. Mark Greenstadt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Greenstadt?

Cares about his patients

Posted on September 21st, 2017

LISTENS to you. Answers all your questions. He is involved in your treatment. He ALWAYS calls to give you the results of your blood tests. With some doctors you get these results from the receptionist who simply reads it off the paper.

Posted on December 16th, 2014

Great doctor. He is intelligent, spends time with patients & answers all questions. He likes his patients and treats them with respect. He is very knowledgable about medicine and takes the time to answer difficult questions.

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

Dr. Greenstadt spends the necessary time with you and explains in laymens' terms the medical issues. He is extremely knowledgeable, but most importantly is his humanity. He just recently made sure that I received the results from a scan on the day the scan was taken. I have recommended him to others and will continue to do so.

Very disappointed

Posted on January 18th, 2012

Dr was recommended to me by another dr. The first few times I visited there wasn't a problem. The last time I visited was just horrible, I do not know if dr was having a bad day, week or what but he gave me meds which I thought I was having a reaction to and when I called him he stated that he had never heard of anyone having a reaction. I asked if he was going to recommend another medication and he out right told me that there was no more he could do for me. I seeked another dr and was hospitalized immediately with fluid around my heart and had to have immediate surgery. My heart was being crushed by fluid. This dr never took an EKG, chest xray or blood work to see if there was a reason why I was having a problem with the medication he prescribed. Very, very disappointed and angry with this doctor. So very sad.

Posted on September 14th, 2017