A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Greenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Greenstein, Urologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenstein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greenstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenstein graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Greenstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc A Greenstein DO is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Greenstein practice?
- Dr. Marc Greenstein has 5 office locations.
Dr. Marc Greenstein practices Surgery near West Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabeth, NJ and Rahway, NJ.
See West Orange Surgeons.