A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Greenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Greenstein, Urologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenstein graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Greenstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Greenstein practice?
Dr. Marc Greenstein practices Urology near West Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ.
See West Orange Urologists.