Dr. Marc Greenwald MD Patient Reviews

• Colon and Rectal Surgery Great Neck, NY

• Good
  • Bad

July 31st, 2016
13 yrs ago he gave me back my life. I'm now 82 and haven't experienced any problems. Excellent surgeon!

February 29th, 2016
God given skills and 15 years best surgeon!!
Excellent surgeon who puts his patients before himself. Explained the process exactly as described and his staff and hospital are the BEST!! I would recommend to family and friends without a doubt.

April 23rd, 2015
Instills confidence and has a reassuring manner.

March 26th, 2013
my dad needed colon cancer surgery he was great he saved my dad life i will be every so grateful to him great bedside manner and always calls you back i would tell everybody to go to him he is the best

May 15th, 2012
I gave an I don't know about diagnosing a problem because I don't know. Only time will tell if his diagnosis was accurate. Otherwise he's your typical surgeon. Have been told that he's top in his hospital. His bedside manner is that of a surgeon, that's why they become surgeons and not pediatricians. He takes plenty of time to explain things and answers questions.

January 17th, 2012
Exceptional doctor

February 22nd, 2011
Office Staff
Dr. Greenwald is an excellent doctor. Great personality and mannerism. However, his office and billing staff are incompetent and very impolite. I called the office to confirm if my insurance is accepted and they said yes. I then made an appointment and gave them my insurance card and they charge me the co-pay. Approxmiately 5 weeks letter I receive a bill for over $600.00 dollars because they did not accept my insurance. I tried to talk them and got no where, now they put me in collections. I am very dispointed in the way my case was handled and due to Dr. Greenwald's staff I will not return nor recommend him to anyone. "You get more with HONEY then VINEGAR" is a lesson his staff should learn.

July 9th, 2010
A+ All Around
I was very happy with Dr Greenwald. He has beautiful, modern facilities and competent staff. Dr. Greenwald took all the time needed to fully explain my situation in a way that made me feel comfortable making a decision.

June 18th, 2009
Happy to write this
Dr. Marc Greenwald is a superior surgeon wit only one problem--He is an avid New York Yankees fan.Seriously, his skill level and his assessing of a medical situation is very reassuring. Let's hope that you do not need to avail yourself of his superb skills--but if you do need a world-class surgeon, Marc Greenwald should be number one on your list. He is terrific!

May 2nd, 2017