A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Grobman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Grobman, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Grobman, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Ear Acupuncture
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Grobman graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Grobman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc David Grobman DO is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc D. Grobman practice?
- Dr. Marc Grobman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Grobman practices Internal Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Internists.