A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Grodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Grodman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Grodman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grodman graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Grodman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Dennis Grodman MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc D. Grodman practice?
- Dr. Marc Grodman has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Grodman practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.