A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Gropper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Gropper graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Gropper has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc N Gropper MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc N. Gropper practice?
- Dr. Marc Gropper has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Gropper practices Internal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists.