A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Guerra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Guerra is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Guerra, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerra graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Guerra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Caldwell Memorial Hospital
- Frye Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Guerra MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc Guerra practice?
- Dr. Marc Guerra has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Guerra practices Family Medicine near Lenoir, NC.
See Lenoir Family Physicians.