Dr. Marc Guerra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Guerra?

February 28th, 2017

Saw this physician twice now, never knew a physician that loves himself so much. You try to get a word in while he has paused to breath and I was told he wasn't done talking yet.....the most rude person I've ever seen. Like I said seen him a total of 2 times and he things he knows what I need before reading my medical history and he asked me if he made me nervous, are you kidding me what a load of crap......this Dr may know is craft but he needs to address his issues before treatment of pts. I will not go back to this physician for a hang nail

March 22nd, 2016

Always takes 2-3 hrs for being seen. Has no diplomacy on how he says anything. Harps on same thing over and over. Asks constantly about people you know. A good thing is he is a knowledgable dr.

January 4th, 2016

Great doctor

November 4th, 2015

What a truly remarkable and wonderful physician our area has been blessed with. He is highly intelligent, caring greatly for his patients, and a very good friend. Thank you for being here for us.

September 24th, 2015

He saved many of our family members lives. Unfortunately, we moved away. I would move back to have him as our Dr again. Can't say enough good about him.

June 5th, 2015

Ridiculous wait time. Except your whole day to be thrown off. Just don't plan anything else.

April 24th, 2014

HORRIBLE

I like Dr. Guerra but even with a scheduled appointment the wait time is 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 hours every time.......RIDICULOUS!! Also too many interuptions during my time with the doctor.

March 18th, 2013

grateful

This man saved my life 20 years ago and to this day i need him often ! Thanks for all you done for me and my family ! if you have a issue with you health and can"t find help this is your Doctor !!

August 12th, 2012

Absolutely, wonderful doctor and his nurses as well. Always courteous, friendly, helpful, and caring about me and my family. I prefer knowledge over bed-side manner any day and Dr. Guerra has it. He will be my doctor until I die I hope. We need more like him.

June 19th, 2012

Unproffessional clinic

Half a dozen people have same apt.time. Have to wait 1 1/2 to 2 hours. I can assure you, the waiting time is definitely longer than an average of 45 min. as stated on this site. Dr. Guerra is interrupted too many times during a patient's visit answering his phone. Very frustrating to go to an appointment..just be sure to pack your lunch!

February 11th, 2012

MLT8706

I enjoy doctor Guerra however this office is terrible!! I am always waiting 1-2 hours even with an appointment, my prescriptions are never updated as needed, and half of the MOA's act like they don't know what they are doing. Staff at front desk finishes their conversation before taking care of you and won't acknowledge you until they are ready to check you in/out. I love the Doc but I am taking my business elsewhere.

June 6th, 2017