Dr. Marc Guerrier Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Marc Guerrier?

93rdttc

Posted on December 29th, 2015

Dr Guerriere was very concerned about my problem, was an excellent listener took his time and helped me resolve my problems. Thank you!

glad I found another doctor

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

I went to the doctor for two and a half years each and every time my wait was over an hour and a half, whenever I begin to get an anxiety attack over him not calling me back or making me wait so long are not staying with me more than 10 minutes or having his hand on the door ready to leave he asked me if I took my xanax when it was him causing me distress he asked me the same question for two and a half years in my on disability I just can't believe it took me that long to find another doctor I now have another doctor that I am seen within 15-20 minutes he stays with me and ask me questions ask me questions make sure I understand what's going on and when I call back telling him that I need a medicine change he addresses it instantly I am so glad that I do not see dr. Mark anymore I have a new doctor anybody that wants to care for their health should definitely not see dr. Mark. two and a half years wasted with somebody that acts kind but however medically does not treat you well one time it took 5 days for him to call up and give me some blood results blood results because I couldn't make it to the doctors because my son was in the hospital is that is a long time I leave that place all the time I wouldn't have all my prescriptions completed I would have to call them back and say you didn't give me this you didn't give me that its just crazy I will never ever suggest him to anybody yes he's kind and he smiles all the time but that's not going to help your health

Posted on October 6th, 2015

Very nice staff. Enjoy meeting all of them.

Unprofessional Staff from Referral Department

Posted on February 16th, 2015

Rashonda was a young lady I had to deal with regarding getting information, the Humana Provider number for the doctor in order to switch my mother's primary care physician to Dr. Guerrier and she was very unprofessional and insisted on me calling Humana back to offer information to them such as an address that was never asked for, but the zip was requested and they could not find him in their database. I advised Rashonda that I provided all the information requested and nothing came up. At any rate, she decided she was going to end the call as I continued to ask her, if there is no problem with you providing the doctor's provider number why not give it to me instead of telling me to give the address or this and that to Humana and she goes on to say call Humana back and talk to someone different. What an ignorant and unprofessional young lady. Thus far as a new potential client, I'm not impressed with the customer service at all. I'll say this, she wouldn't be working for me with the attitude she exhibited today with me as a potential customer.

One of the best Internal medicine doctors I have ever visited.

Posted on October 1st, 2014

The staff greeted me very nice and made me feel welcome. I really enjoy having Dr. Guerrier as my physician.

Posted on April 21st, 2016