Dr. Marc Gutin MD Patient Reviews

3.3

August 13th, 2013
Excellent Doctor
I would highly recommend Dr. Gutin to anyone who has had any trouble with managing their diabetes. Excellent Doctor!!!

May 29th, 2013
This doctor is good at making jokes, but his overall bedside manner is poor. He seemed to care more about insurance paperwork than treating me. What he told me about my condition, my primary care doctor already told me. I'm looking for a doctor, not a comedian.

July 17th, 2012
took extra time with me as I am a first time pumper. Spent almost an hour...

October 26th, 2011
3 months in advance
Really liked Dr. Gutin. He is booked in advance (3 months)... I missed a few (2)appointments in the 4 yrs that I saw him because the appoints were made so far in advance I just forgot them... they fired me as a patient :( and yeh I was sad.

September 1st, 2011
I have been a patient for over 10 years. He has treated me very well, keeps my hypothyroid under control very well He doesn't just look at the numbers on the blood test but how I feel. He always listens to my concerns and doesn't make me feel rushed. He has also helped me from getting diabetes. I would recommend Dr. Gutin to anyone

March 8th, 2011
Wonderful Doctor
I wonder if the neg ratings have to do with the Dr. only being able to accomplish so much,especially in the diabetis field without the patients cooperation?I have always found Dr Gutin to be a good caring Doctor who never rushes my appts. and does his best to get to the root off a myraid set of problems. When I lost my ins for 2 years Dr. Gutin stunned me by charging me a very low cash price si that I could continue my much needed care. He and his wife, who works in the office, kept me supplied with medication samples and arrainged for me to get free medication from the drug manufacturer. They showed me the utmost care and respect as a human being at a hard time in my life. I would recommend him to anyone.

December 29th, 2010
not happy
after being diagnosed hypothyroid i thought an endo. would have knowledge of this but i felt i just wasted my time here. also, bedside manner is lacking.

September 23rd, 2008
Wonderful doctor!
Dr. Gutin is a fabulous, caring physician. He gives out samples like no other physician. He is always there for me. The two previous reviews are obviously very bitter patients.

July 9th, 2008
Don't Go
I agree with the negative comments. He is the worst doctor in Glendora (and that says a lot!) He codes the insurance sheet to maximize his profits. He will disown you if you end up in the hospital. That way your death will not show up on his record with the hospital. He has the system down and shorts the patient in the process.

May 7th, 2008
Don't Go!
I agree with the two negative reviews above. He is a terrible doctor and I would not recommend him to anyone (diabetic or not).