A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Epstein is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Epstein
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Epstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Epstein, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Epstein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical CenterPetrie Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Harry Epstein DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marc H. Epstein practice?
- Dr. Marc Epstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Epstein practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Harrison, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.