A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Epstein is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Epstein, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Epstein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical CenterPetrie Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Harry Epstein DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marc H. Epstein practice?
- Dr. Marc Epstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Epstein practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.