Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marc Michelson
Dr. Marc Michelson, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Blackwood, NJ. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Michelson is affiliated with Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton, Virtua West Jersey Health System and Kennedy Memorial Hospital. Dr. Michelson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Marc Michelson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Marc Michelson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Blackwood, NJ.
Dr. Jeffrey Pinto
Blackwood, NJ 0 mi8
Dr. Brian Corbett
Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Blackwood, NJ 0 mi10
Dr. Janah Aji
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Blackwood, NJ 0 mi33