Family Physicians, Internist

Stuart Group
1350 Stuart St
Longmont, CO 80501
303-776-7300
Locations and availability (1)

|  Excellent, Caring Family Doctor  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2011

I started seeing Dr Tanenbaum and his nursing team back in the mid-80's. Regardless of the towns I've lived in, I've always made the 30 minute trek to see him in Longmont. He's "real", doesn't candy coat and is the only Dr I have felt really comfortable in telling him everything about me. He puts me at ease and makes me feel like there are no other client's waiting for his time. He has incredible time management and only on rare occasions has kept me waiting (not more than 5 mins) in the exam room. I'm not sure what I'll do when he decides to hang up his stethoscope!

|  Long time Patiefnt  |  show details
May 16th, 2011

Dr T, has been my family Dr for many years. He keeps up with his education, so he knows and uses modern methods / techniques in his practice. His Bedside Manner is impeccable, as he truley cares for his patients and for people in general. If I had anything at all to say that wasn't completely positive, it would be that maybe he is sometimes too quick to prescribe a RX. You can't go wrong with this Dr, and I would encourage anyone to find out for themselves. One visit, and you will see what I am talking about.

|  Wonderful practice  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jul 28th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

I really like this practice. We actually use Dr. Liebentritt, who works here as well, but we`ve seen Dr. Cavanaugh on occasion. Both docto...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com