Dr. Marc Tanenbaum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Tanenbaum?

November 3rd, 2011

Excellent, Caring Family Doctor

I started seeing Dr Tanenbaum and his nursing team back in the mid-80's. Regardless of the towns I've lived in, I've always made the 30 minute trek to see him in Longmont. He's "real", doesn't candy coat and is the only Dr I have felt really comfortable in telling him everything about me. He puts me at ease and makes me feel like there are no other client's waiting for his time. He has incredible time management and only on rare occasions has kept me waiting (not more than 5 mins) in the exam room. I'm not sure what I'll do when he decides to hang up his stethoscope!

May 16th, 2011

Long time Patiefnt

Dr T, has been my family Dr for many years. He keeps up with his education, so he knows and uses modern methods / techniques in his practice. His Bedside Manner is impeccable, as he truley cares for his patients and for people in general. If I had anything at all to say that wasn't completely positive, it would be that maybe he is sometimes too quick to prescribe a RX. You can't go wrong with this Dr, and I would encourage anyone to find out for themselves. One visit, and you will see what I am talking about.

September 3rd, 2015