A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Weiner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from New York University.
Dr. Weiner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weiner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 9 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc H. Weiner practice?
Dr. Marc Weiner practices Internal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists.