A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Weiner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from New York University.
Dr. Weiner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc H Weiner MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc H. Weiner practice?
- Dr. Marc Weiner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Weiner practices Internal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists.