A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Zimmerman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- General Orthopedics
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Zimmerman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- La Paz Regional Hospital
- Havasu Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Herbert Zimmerman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc H. Zimmerman practice?
- Dr. Marc Zimmerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Zimmerman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lake Havasu City, AZ.
See Lake Havasu City Surgeons.