A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Hahn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Hahn, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hahn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- M.S. Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Barry Hahn DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc B. Hahn practice?
- Dr. Marc Hahn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Hahn practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Biddeford, ME.
See Hershey Anesthesiologists and Hershey Pain Management Doctors.