Dr. Marc Hamet MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

June 16th, 2011
Terrific Doctor
I hold Dr. Hamet in such high regard. His professionalism, kindness and the ease he enable me to feel through one of the most uncomfortable procedure. Exceptional Doctor!!!

March 2nd, 2011
A Doctors' Doctor, a true expert in vertebroplasty (fixing spinal fractures)
Dr. Hamet is an exceptionally knowledgeable, intelligent, and caring doctor. He took care of my elderly mother when she had terrible back pain from osteoporosis. She didn't know she had sustained several fractures in her back bone (spine), but Dr. Hamet was able to inject a special kind of bone cement into her vertebrae so that the pain went away almost instantaneously. She had been referred for vertebroplasty by Dr. Hamet, and he exceeded our expectations. He is a "doctors' doctor" and a true expert. She was able to walk after the procedure without any pain, and this was so much better than the alternative of open spinal surgery, which would have been risky and would have taken a long, long time to recover from. He is exceptionally talented and the procedure went very well and was over quicker than we had expected. My mother is a very nervous patient when it comes to medical procedures (aren't we all?!), but he made her feel comfortable and best of all, six months later, her back feels fine and she is walking again! Thank you Dr. Hamet!

July 13th, 2010
Dr. Hamet is an excellent doctor
Dr. Hamet did a procedure for a large uterine fibroid I had had for several years. My gynecologist had told me I had to have a hysterectormy, but Dr. ...