Dr. Marc Hammerman MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Hollywood, FL

3.4

May 24th, 2017
Great Doc!
Tore up my knee and had ACL and medial ligament repair and he save my meniscus. Knee works great. Back at all sports.

April 12th, 2017
Makes every effort to see you on a moments notice
Knowledgeable professional and experienced. As with all doctors, current laws for managing pain medicine make it impossible for any type of pain relief, I guess the medical marijuana lobby has something to do with that. Everything else is great, office staff is wonderful. Great doctor.

February 17th, 2017
Best orthopedic around!
I love Dr Hammerman! You have to wait so bring entertainment, but when you want the best you typically do have to wait! Dr Hammerman listens, explains and is even sometimes innovative with the way he come up with to treat! He is the only orthopedic that I will see! I tell everyone I know how super he is!

June 29th, 2016
Unforgettable
The rudest staff you ever met! Unbelievable wait times! A horrible little man with no bedside manor! Gave me pain relievers that I had listed as a known allergy. Made me sick as a dog. Poor quality medical service, get a second opinion! Stay away from Memorial and this quack!

October 12th, 2015
Superb Care
Dr. Hammerman and his staff (Sonia, Dawnielle, Lisa, Katie and Lil), make my husband feel better each time we are in the office. Sonia went out of her way to fit us in at the end of a very long day, but each person cared for us as if we were first. Dr. Hammerman was extremely sympathetic and ofcourse, brilliant. Even as a young doctor, ( our son was one of his first patients many years ago), Dr. Hammerman exhibited incredible patience and understanding. Nothing has changed. Katie called each time to check on my husband's progress.

July 21st, 2015
Awesome staff, very professional and efficient. Dr. Hammerman did my total knee replacement and I've never been happier. Great Orthopedic Surgeon and a great guy!

May 18th, 2015
Very inconsiderate doctor and staff.
Overbooked, I had to wait an hour and a half for a 10 minute consultation. The staff was rude and didn't care at all.

May 14th, 2015
GREAT DR AND STAFF!!!!

April 29th, 2015
Dr.Hammerman is a very good orthopedic! Have been going to him for years, and now my children have seen him for various injuries! He listens, and thinks through the treatment plan! You usually have to wait in the office, but it's worth it! Super orthopedic!

March 12th, 2015
Doctor Hammerman is an amazing orthopedic! He took very good care of me and listened to what I had to say for my own treatment! You have to wait a little but when you want the best you sometimes have to wait.....

February 7th, 2015
HIP replacement
Did great job. Out of bed to chair and walking same day of surgery. of course did it as first case but was able to go home after 2 days, Social worker at hospital helped to get everything for the house

March 2nd, 2014
ortthopedic surgeon
Did mother's total knee replacement and shortly thereafter her total hip and did great. easy to speak to and explains everything. His PA was great.