A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Harwitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Harwitt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Harwitt, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ichthyosis Bullosa of Siemens
Education & Awards
Dr. Harwitt graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harwitt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Hugh Harwitt MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Marc H. Harwitt practice?
- Dr. Marc Harwitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Harwitt practices Gastroenterology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Gastroenterologists.