A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Headapohl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Headapohl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Headapohl, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Headapohl graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Headapohl has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Headapohl MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc Headapohl practice?
- Dr. Marc Headapohl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Headapohl practices Emergency Medicine near Saint Joseph, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Kalamazoo, MI.
See Saint Joseph Emergency Physicians.