A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Heller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Heller, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Heller graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Heller has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Ellis Hospital
- Bassett Healthcare O'Connor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Elliott Heller MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marc E. Heller practice?
- Dr. Marc Heller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Heller practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Schenectady, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, NY.
See Schenectady Obstetricians & Gynecologists.