A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Heller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Heller, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Heller graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Heller has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
- Bassett Healthcare O'Connor
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc E. Heller practice?
Dr. Marc Heller practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Schenectady, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, NY and Glens Falls, NY.
See Schenectady Obstetricians & Gynecologists.