A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Heller, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Disorders of the female lower genital tract and Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Heller graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Heller has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Womans Hospital
- Bassett Healthcare O`Connor
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marc Heller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc E. Heller practice?
Dr. Marc Heller practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Schenectady, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cobleskill, NY and Cooperstown, NY.
See Schenectady Obstetricians & Gynecologists.