A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Herschelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Herschelman is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herschelman
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herschelman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Herschelman graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Herschelman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Aaron Herschelman DO is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Herschelman practice?
- Dr. Marc Herschelman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marc Herschelman practices Gastroenterology near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Cary, NC.
See Raleigh Gastroenterologists.