A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Herschfus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Herschfus is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Herschfus, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Herschfus graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Herschfus has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Steven Herschfus MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Marc S. Herschfus practice?
- Dr. Marc Herschfus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Herschfus practices Gastroenterology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI.
See Detroit Gastroenterologists.