Dr. Marc Herschfus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Herschfus?

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Marc Herschfus?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 6th, 2012

A physician who cares

A caring physician who takes care of many noninsureds.

November 11th, 2011

The worst bed side manner ever!!!

I was in the hospital when I saw this person, I was very sick! But when this so called healer found out I did NOT have insurance he told me I was not worth his time. So I told my other Doctors that I would not want him to see me anymore. I understand that he has to get paid. But then he came in to speak with my room mate. When all of a sudden he started yelling at me! Over my room mates bed!! Saying why are you still here! Why havn't you been discharged?( By the way it's up to the doctors to discharge you) Then he said why am I wasting my time speaking to you?! And stomped out of the room. And to top it off he billed me $300.00 for telling me I was not worth his time. I was so sick and so scared and this person just made me feel that because I'm poor I should just die. I hope this helps.

February 15th, 2017