A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Hershenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Hershenson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hershenson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Hershenson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Barry Hershenson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Marc B. Hershenson practice?
- Dr. Marc Hershenson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marc Hershenson practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatric Pulmonology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians, Ann Arbor Critical Care Practitioners, and Ann Arbor Pulmonologists.