Dr. Marc Hester Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Marc Hester?

Posted on August 26th, 2014

Dr hester was an AMAZING doctor for me after my pregnancy. He saved my life after getting so sick. Thanks!

Posted on November 24th, 2009

Dr Hester is a great doctor and is very knowledgeable in his field. He made sure he weighed all options to save my life three years ago and it's no doubt that without him and his well put together "dream team" for my emergency surgery I wouldn't be here today. We got off at a bad start at first, but I think it was more out of frustration from seeing numerous female soldier members airlifted out of Iraq with the same issue; however, after a little warming up he turned out to be very caring.

Posted on July 12th, 2015