A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Hines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Hines is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Hines, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Closed Head Injuries
- Depressive Disorder
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hines graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hines has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Sartori Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Edward Hines MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc E. Hines practice?
- Dr. Marc Hines has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Hines practices Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Waterloo, IA.
See Waterloo Neurologists, Waterloo Psychiatrists, and Waterloo Pain Management Doctors.