A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Hines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Hines is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hines
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Hines Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Hines, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Closed Head Injuries
- Depressive Disorder
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hines graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hines has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Ottumwa Regional Health Center
- Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Edward Hines MD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc E. Hines practice?
- Dr. Marc Hines has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Hines practices Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Ottumwa, IA.
See Ottumwa Neurologists, Ottumwa Psychiatrists, and Ottumwa Pain Management Doctors.