A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Hirschbein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Hirschbein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hirschbein
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hirschbein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Hirschbein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirschbein graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hirschbein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc J Hirschbein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marc J. Hirschbein practice?
- Dr. Marc Hirschbein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marc Hirschbein practices Ophthalmology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: York, PA and Hanover, PA.
See Baltimore Ophthalmologists.