A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Hirschbein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Hirschbein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Hirschbein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirschbein graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hirschbein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- York Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc J Hirschbein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marc J. Hirschbein practice?
- Dr. Marc Hirschbein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Hirschbein practices Ophthalmology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Ophthalmologists.