Learn more about Dr. Marc Hirschbein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Hirschbein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hirschbein
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hirschbein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Hirschbein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirschbein graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hirschbein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc J Hirschbein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marc J. Hirschbein practice?
- Dr. Marc Hirschbein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Hirschbein practices Ophthalmology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: York, PA.
See Baltimore Ophthalmologists.