Dr. Marc Hirsh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Hirsh?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Marc Hirsh?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 9th, 2016

Best Rheumatologist in Town

I am so grateful to have found Dr. Hirsh! He diagnosed something I have been being treated for, for 4 years somewhere else. He was kind, courteous & took his time explaining what I have and how he can treat it. I feel so confident that my health will be well looked after here, with Dr. Hirsh & his very professional staff.

February 18th, 2016

dismissive

I have been a patient for 2 years with Dr. Alvarez in this practice and was very happy with him but he left the practice and so I switched to Dr Hirsh. I was simply looking for him to possibly prescribe medication to alleviate some of my pain fm arthritis and I was taken back when he suggested I go to another rheumatologist that he said would be better able to help. That doctor does not take my insurance ! when I told him I was tired a lot - he said i should do a sleep study . When i explained I coulnt afford a sleep study - he ignored me and just kept typing in his computer. would not prescribe anything for the pain . So why did I pay this man for the visit ? maybe my condition is too complex for him and so he sent me to someone I cant even go to. I miss Dr Alvarez so much ! he was so gentle and caring and listened .

November 15th, 2013

If you want a doctor that listens and cares for you Dr. Hirsh is that doctor. Aside from his specialty he is very knowledgeable with CFIDS/ME and Fibromylgia.

I think he is very knowledgeable and keeps up with the lastest research on my illness. I find him caring and easy to talk to. If I want to try something he listens to what I have to say. I feel that he is one of the best in his field in Fl.

August 20th, 2011

Refreshing for a DR.

The office is beautiful.The office staff is friendly.Dr. Hirsh is an expert with the highest technology available.

August 16th, 2011

excellent expeience. I had pain in my hand for the longest of time. Dr. Hirsh knew exactly how to fix it. Wonderful office staff. Kudos to Dr. Hirsh and team!

August 15th, 2011

I have been seen by Dr. Hirsh for nearly 7 years. During that time I have not one bad thing to say, only high praises for his professionalism, attitude and care. I am happy to rate him very highly in this survey.

August 15th, 2011

Very Pleased Patient

My knee was sore for several months and after not responding to rest and advil I went to see Dr Hirsh after hearing from many of friends how much he has helped them. He did an MRI which showed a partially torn meniscus. He injected the knee and it felt better the following day and has remained completely pain free for over a year. I was able to resume full activity including tennis within one week of treatment.

August 4th, 2011

Couldn't ask for a better experience!

Dr. Hirsh and his staff were extremely knowledgable, friendly and the overall aura of the office is peaceful and well- maintained. I had very bad right shoulder pain that he was able to cure. He used an ultrasound machine to diagnose my rotator cuff tear. Not only was the ultrasound quick and painless, it also helped me avoid a trip to the MRI center. Very happy with my experience and would recommend to anyone in pain.

August 4th, 2011

Dr. Hirsh helped me avoid knee surgery. I thought I had no other options, but he was so well informed and provided me with such pain relief. I have been raving about him ever since.

June 23rd, 2011

concern

Dr. Hirsh shows concern as does his staff. As pleasant an experience as a doctor's visit can be!

June 17th, 2011

Worth the wait

I had to wait about two weeks to see Dr. Hirsh. It was worth it! I tried to seek help from other physicians and the pain never really left me. Since I began seeing Dr. Hirsh in 2010 my pain has been controlled and my life back in place. I see him on a quarterly basis and I appreciate him and what he has done for me.

February 17th, 2011

wrong diagnosis + calloused attitude

had a severe problem...did in house testing that created excruciating pain...made incorrect diagnosis..causing further extreme pain w/o referral to proper specialist...could not drive home because of pain..never followed up with phone call to ck. on pt. would never recommend to anyone